MK Songwriter Competition
COMPETITION ENTRY FORM
HOW TO ENTER
After you have made your donation to our Just Giving Page, please send us your competition entry. If you are under 16 then please get a parent or guardian to complete and consent to your application.
The Competition Rules:
- Only one entry per person.
- You must be a resident in Milton Keynes.
- You must prove you've donated at least £3 to our nominated Milton Keynes Hospital Charity
- The songwriter entering must be available to be on a Zoom call and perform live on July 10th, 2020 from 7.30PM to 9.30 PM.
- If aged under 16 years of age then this entry must be made by a parent or guardian who will consent on your behalf for you to take part and adhere to these rules.
- You agree to the right to broadcast your material in our Facebook Group, MK Channel 40 website, The Video News Factory Ltd website, and social media and local radio stations during and after the competition, but retain all other rights.
- The songwriter must be incorrect age group on 10th of July 2020
- No swear words or profanities, sexism or racism.
- Maximum song length 4 minutes.
- Videos entered must be just you and a backing track or instrument that you play.
- The song must be in English or an English dialect.
- Entries must be a solo performance. If the songwriter is not an instrumentalist then they can use a prerecorded backing track but must sing live.
- Initial voting will take place between the 3rd of July and Midnight on the 9th of July 2020 on our Facebook Group "Milton Keynes Beating Coronavirus", scoring will be on a points basis for the number of likes and 4 points for the number of shares.
- Final voting will take place live on July 10th, 2020. In the event of a tie, there will be a final playoff.
- Competition is organised by The Video News Factory Ltd.