Mental Health Help & Support
Enter subtitle here
Milton Keynes Council Resources
- Has information on where to get help in a mental health crisis:
- urgent help information (on people and organisations that can help in a crisis): Update: If you or someone you know needs urgent or crisis support with their mental health, we are here for you. Our Crisis Café will be operating remotely Tuesday to Friday, between 5pm - 11pm and can be contacted during these times via telephone on 01525 722 225. If after the phone call it is decided that a face-to-face session would work best for you, this may be offered by one of our trained mental health workers. For more information please click here.
- Milton Keynes Samaritans branch website
- (Click on 'I need urgent help' yellow button for their online tool designed to help you understand and manage your situation), UK's Main Charity.
OCD and Coronavirus Survival Tips
- Because of the increased media coverage, much of which is unhelpful, this site by OCD UK shares some practical suggestions to help you cope and survive the ongoing situation. Their survival tips are to help you differentiate between the recommended public health advice for this virus and OCD induced behaviours, but also to help you combine therapeutic steps whilst engaging in these recommended behaviours.
- This link to takes you to Anxiety UK's coronavirus support page an help line.
On this website you will find easy access to a range of information, resources and support for helping you understand how to deal with your anxiety during these difficult times while Coronavirus (COVID-19) is impacting on our lives.