Five Ways to Wellbeing
Evidence suggests there are five steps we can all take to improve our mental wellbeing. The Five Ways to Wellbeing website has a range of resources on all five of these actions that are free, easily achievable and can be done by anyone.
Guidance from MIND
To further help support you and those around you at time when we all face incredibly high anxiety, stress and depression, you may find the following websites useful:
- NHS: Top tips for copying with stress and anxiety from the NHS: "Every Mind Matters"
- From MIND: Coronavirus wellbeing support information during this current time
- From MIND (Dorset) Self-care resources, including the Five Ways to Wellbeing
- NHS: Gentle, home workouts, which can be completed from the comfort of a chair
- If you are looking for resources on mental health specifically for young people, YiS in Milton Keynes offers a youth counseling service for those aged 11-21 and also have information on other sources of help and advice, please see https://www.mkyis.org.uk/help-advice.
- The Mix (YouthNet UK) website: https://www.themix.org.uk/ may also be useful.